Working with Grey, Blue, Yellow and White by Judith Ann Brown
- Barbara Hepworth at Tate Britain 24 June – 25 October London’s first major retrospective in almost fifty years…can’t wait.
- Richard Diebenkorn at the Royal Academy 14 March – 7 June Lovely reminiscences from his daughter in this video. He moved from abstract to figurative and back to abstract.
- Abstraction and the Art of John Golding at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts 14 February – 27 September
- Magnificent Obsessions: The Artist As Collector at the Barbican Art Gallery 12 February – 25 May This looks fascinating and includes my favourite Howard Hodgkin.
- Soundscapes : Listening to Paintings at the National Gallery 8 July – 6 September
- Henry Moore: Wunderkammer – Origin of Forms at the Gagosian Gallery 9 February – 2 April